What Personal Data Does Pee Records Collect?
- User information, such as the name, username, password, email address, purchase history, billing and shipping address and any other information you provide in connection with your user account.
- Emails and messages, including receipts, newsletters, and support contact. This information consists of the emails we send to individuals.
For Which Purposes Will Pee Records Use Your Personal Data?
- To allow you to use the Webstore and Service, to set up a user account and profile that can be used to interact and review, and to allow users to identify each other by displaying Personal Data to other users and visitors of the Service;
- To process sales and purchases, to transfer money, and to provide the expected receipts, notifications and reports to our customers;
- To perform accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities;
- To respond to your inquiries.
For How Long Does Pee Records Keep Your Personal Data?
Pee Records stores Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Data if required by law or if the Personal Data is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
How Will Pee Records Share the Personal Data It Receives?
Personal Data about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither share, rent nor sell your Personal Data to anyone.
What Choices And Rights Do You Have Regarding Your Personal Data?
You have certain rights regarding the Personal Data we maintain about you. We also offer you certain choices about what Personal Data we collect from you, how we use that information, and how we communicate with you.
- You may designate certain User Submissions as private so that they are not shared with other users. Not all User Submissions may be designated as private.
- You can add or update certain information on pages, such as your username and password, your email address, and your user profile information.
- Where required by law, we obtain your prior opt-in consent at the time of collection for certain processing of Personal Data, such as for direct marketing purposes. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and, when you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
- You can opt out of the collection and use of certain information, which we collect about you by automated means, when you visit our website. Your browser may tell you how to be notified and opt out of receiving certain types of cookies and similar technologies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of our website.
- You can at any time tell us not to send you marketing communications or newsletters by email by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing emails you receive from us, or by contacting us on our “Contact” page.
- If we fall short of your expectations in processing your Personal Data or you wish to make a complaint about our privacy practices, please tell us because it gives us an opportunity to fix the problem. You may contact us by using our “Contact” page. To assist us in responding to your request, please give full details of the issue. We will review and respond to any complaint within a reasonable time.